Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Sanai!

In addition to being Easter, Sunday was also the final episode of The "L" Word, and the day before Sanai's birthday. Since I always bring desert to the Sunday dinners, I decided to combine the two events.

This season of The "L" Word was built around the production of a movie called Les Girls.
What better way to celebrate than with a clapper cake?


The special guest herself.


Posing with her present -- an assortment of Yankee Candle tarts.


Clockwise: Me, Lori, Sanai, and Z. I was able to use the timer to take a still picture just fine. Lori, however, found it a bit more challenging. We wound up with a 10 second video that has the four of us with pasted on smiles, waiting for the flash to go off. It's pretty hilarious.

1 comment:

Bryan / Pamela said...

Where are the pictures from your trip to Indy?