Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter Pictures
Hello All! I hope you all had a great Easter, filled with chocolate, jelly beans, and maybe some Fun Dip. I'm still learning how to take a proper picture with my awesome digital camera (Thanks Mom and Dad!) Since I'm pretty much just a big kid, I had to dye some Easter Eggs. Unfortunately, I didn't have anything to do with them once they'd dried. I tried to hide them, but I kept remembering where I'd put them, so that got old pretty quick. So, I decided to take some pictures. Mel helped.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank You for the package! McCayla wanted to open it right when she got home, we had to explain patients (she's forgotten what that is) and we had to eat before she could dive into the fun candy and toys. We are such mean parents :P hehe. Can't wait to see pictures of your "new" apartment and your visit next month
Post a Comment